Danville Swim Instructor
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job DescriptionSwimobile Swim School provides expert swim
instruction to the Danville community and surrounding areas. Our
team helps students build confidence and develop safety skills in a
student-centered environment. We are committed to hiring amazing
people and giving them the tools and opportunity to be successful.
This is a diverse, inclusive and supportive workplace.-- We pride
ourselves in treating our team well, and paying significantly more
than other swim schools in the area.-- Our philosophy is to hire
great people and give them to the freedom to do what they love.--
We are a little biased, but we think SwimSRQ is an awesome place to
Why Choose Swimobile?
- We are one of the fastest growing swim schools in the Country
with TONS of opportunity to grow within the company.
- Amazing company culture.
- Highest pay in the market with performance bonuses and
- You get to work with kids, teaching a life skill that could
save a life.
- It's a fun, creative, friendly environment.
- Every day is different with new chances to make a difference in
a student's life.
- Flexible schedule.--As a swim instructor you are responsible
for the safety of each class and teaching swim skills to students
using our curriculum. You will work to build water confidence
within your students, encouraging each student to rise to the best
of their abilities. You can expect to be regularly communicating
with students and fellow staff members. You should be someone who
welcomes feedback and is a continuous learner.-- As a swim
instructor you will report to the Deck Supervisor or Site
Supervisor during shifts and provide support throughout the pool
deck as needed.
We have a fun and rewarding work environment with a great
atmosphere for someone who loves teaching and being around water.
We offer paid training. Starting wage is negotiable with prior
experience. This is a part-time position that requires
afternoon/evening and weekend shifts.
- Make sure everyone is safe.
- Love and respect students while teaching them to swim.
- Be a team player who is who is consistently dependable and
- Complete required training and be a continual learner.
- Follow our curriculum with a focus on the needs, abilities and
comfort of each student.
- Smile and have fun during your entire shift.Qualifications:
- Caring and compassion for children and adults
- Ability to work in the water for periods of up to 4 hours
- Strong communication skills
- Great attitude and willingness to be coached
- The ability to focus in a fast-paced environment--
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your
application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this school. All
inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly
to the school location, and not to US Swim School
Keywords: SwimSRQ, Danville , Danville Swim Instructor, Education / Teaching , Danville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!