EMT - Emergency Medical Technician, San Leandro Station
Company: Eagle Ambulance
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Description:Eagle Ambulance is looking for FT and PT to join our
team at our new San Leandro station!
- New Hire Bonus and Commute Bonus ***** $3600 Sign on bonus!
(full time status only, paid over 16 months) *****
- Flexible Schedule, PT, FT, 10 and 24 hr shifts, with built in
- Tons of Education Opportunities to advance your careerWe have
multiple positions available including Days, PM, and swing shifts.
Offering competitive wages - In addition to the starting pay, the
new hire bonus, tuition bonus, and commute bonus put the average
pay above the industry standard.We are staffing 10-hr and 24-hr
units to deploy throughout the Bay Area. These shifts will deploy
from either San Leandro or Rodeo and will serve the entire Bay
Area. Contact us today to learn more about the commute bonus and
new hire bonus.DescriptionLooking to start your EMS career with a
bang, look no further than Eagle Ambulance. We not only have over
60 years of experience in patient care and ambulance
transportation, but also partner with one of the largest EMS
education centers in the Bay Area to help further your education.
We are now hiring EMT's in Rodeo, CA. Eagle Ambulance is a small
family oriented company, which will allow you to grow as an
individual and make career molding connections.Apply today through
this ad or on our website at www.eagle-ambulance.com!Part-time and
Full-time positions are available!We are looking for EMT's that are
hard-working and team oriented. As a group of healthcare
professionals we must always put the patient first. This starts
with you, as you will be the face of the organization. Eagle
Ambulance has competitive wages with great advancement
opportunities, as well as the best equipment in the industry, brand
new vehicles, brand new IT hardware and an industry leading
learning environment.Benefits Offered:
- Competitive wages starting at $17.25/hr or more based on
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexibility of Schedules
- Paid Sick Leave
- Certification Classes with Free CE's
- Employee Assistance ProgramRequirements:Job Requirements
- Be a minimum 18 years of age
- Possess a valid California Emergency Medical Technician Card
(NREMT not valid to practice in the State of CA)
- Possess a valid California Driver's License
- Possess a valid California Ambulance Driver's License
- Possess a valid Medical Examiner's Certificate
- Possess a valid and current American Heart Associate BLS
- Driving Record must be acceptable to our insurance
- Current Immunization Records (TB Test within the past year,
DTap, Hep B, and MMR)Physical Requirements
- Walk - frequently, up to 4 hours per day.
- Run - infrequently, 1-2 minutes per day.
- Stand - frequently, up to 2 hours per day.
- Sit - frequently, up to 8 hours per day.
- Kneel - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Bend - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry 250 lbs. infrequently
(1-3 times per shift)
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry 150 lbs. frequently
(5-10 times per shift)
- Must have ability to step up and/ or climb over obstacles.
- Must be able to climb stairs while carrying up to 150
Keywords: Eagle Ambulance, Danville , EMT - Emergency Medical Technician, San Leandro Station, Engineering , Danville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...