Associate, Program Management
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Description: Job Title: Associate, Program ManagementJob Code:
AS20210807-64667Job Location: San Leandro, CAJob
Description:Directs all phases of programs from inception through
completion. Drives program execution in order to achieve key
business and financial objectives for orders, revenue recognition,
operating income, and free cash flow for new, continuing, or
current programs.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of
company programs or subsystems of major programs. Participates in
the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans,
performance Statement of Work (SOW) and specifications, operating
budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities,
leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost,
schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts
for product research, development, integration and test. Expands
the product line with the customer.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans
and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions,
such as allocating resources or changing contractual
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from
technical, manufacturing and administrative areas. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Requires broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained
through higher education .Bachelor's Degree with 0 to 2 years of
prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associate's
Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment essential.
- Engineering or Engineering Management background a plus.
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Danville , Associate, Program Management, Executive , Danville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!