Email Marketing Manager
Company: Face Reality Skincare
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Position Overview: Lead, manage, and execute best-in-class Email
Marketing initiatives to drive growth in a competitive consumer and
wholesale landscape. The Email Marketing Manager will work with
cross-functional partners in developing and executing an email
roadmap that rolls up to key business priorities. This position
requires a flexible problem-solver with a technical skillset who
will be an expert on all subjects relating to Email. This is
currently a single contributor role in a high-growth company, and
reports to the Director of Marketing and eCommerce.
- Oversee and implement Face Reality's email marketing program
across each stage of the customer journey for B2C, B2B, and Clinic
- Develop and execute email communication strategies with a focus
on driving acquisition, retention, and conversion.
- Collaborate on campaign planning and content strategy across
channels as it relates to key business objectives and
- Manage the email calendar, content strategy, setup, QA, and
reporting across the customer lifecycle, including drip campaigns,
transactional emails, and educational and promotional
- A/B test and optimize emails to measure and improve
- Report on email KPIs and campaign performance analytics and
drive continuous improvements across email deliverability, open,
click-to-open, conversion, opt-out and unsubscribe rates via
testing and iteration.
- Develop email and customer segmentation strategy across all
businesses with end-to-end execution.
- Be Face Reality's internal subject matter expert on email best
practices, technologies, and industry trends.
- Collaborate with the team including, but not limited to
copywriting, creative, technology, and operations. Requirements and
- 3+ years of hands-on email experience in a direct-to-consumer
business and/or online wholesale.
- In-depth experience with email and analytics platforms (Klaviyo
experience preferred but not necessary; Google Analytics or
similar; expertise in HTML and CSS a bonus).
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills and deep knowledge
in lead generation, segmentation, list management, deliverability,
and regulatory laws.
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to
simplify complex topics into clear messaging.
- Demonstrated ability to scale and improve programs, optimize
efforts, and drive outcomes.
- A customer-centric mindset and attention to detail.
- Strong track record of collaboration and establishing
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Must have Covid-19 VaccinationAt Face Reality you will have an
- Partake in and contribute to a high-growth brand journey.
- Be part of a high-performing growing team.
- Drive key email strategies across all businesses (B2C, B2B and
Keywords: Face Reality Skincare, Danville , Email Marketing Manager, Executive , Danville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!