Security Shift Manager (Caesars Virginia)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Posted on: November 25, 2022
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the overall security of the property including
but not limited to the enforcement of the law and Virginia Gaming
rules and regulations, the physical safety of patrons and employees
and the protection of patrons and company from illegal activity and
shall immediately notify the Danville Police Department or similar
authority of a person or persons possessing a firearm or any person
who is engaging in or attempting to engage in cheating, theft,
embezzlement or other illegal activities.
- Complies fully with Virginia Lottery regulations.
- Develops departmental culture of diffusing conflict to prevent
and minimize physical confrontations.
- Formulates, directs, and participates in the development and
implementation of departmental goals and objectives.
- Analyzes employee metrics to optimize team and individual
performance against department and financial objectives. -
- Collaborates with senior leaders (e.g., property, division,
corporate) to determine effectiveness of goals. -
- Reviews surveillance reports to determine compliance with
regulations and department policy as necessary. -
- Evaluates and actively engages Security team members in the
development of talent and provides clear direction of goals and
objectives. - Provides formal follow-up/reviews in pursuit of
performance effectiveness. - - -
- Interfaces with law enforcement agencies and department heads
on any matters that require supervisory attention.
- Reviews, evaluates and corrects all daily incident reports,
iTrak reports, ejection and arrest reports.
- Coordinates all investigations conducted by Customer Safety
- Creates and administers operational procedures for self-park
- Coordinates maintenance of security vehicles. -
- Responsible for the recording and keeping of a log of any
unusual incidents within the licensed facility. -
- In collaboration with the Human Resources department or its
functional equivalent, is responsible for the design,
implementation and enforcement of a system for the issuance of
access badges, and for the issuance of temporary access
- Responsible for the identification and removal of any person
who is required to be excluded or ejected from the licensed
facility and the performance of all duties and responsibilities
required under the system of internal controls submitted and
- Maintain emergency procedures and equipment
- Ensure compliance with OSHA requirements
- Acts as a role model and presents oneself as a credit to
Caesars and encourages others to do the same. -
- Adheres to all department/company and Virginia Lottery policies
and procedures and regulations. - -
- Complimentary privileges within prescribed limits in accordance
with the approved comp matrix.
- Manages the implementation of a total Risk Control /Loss
Prevention system for the property per the guidelines in the Risk
- -Direct the Implementation of regulatory programs to include:
HAZCOM, Bloodborne Pathogens, and Lock-Out/Tag-Out, training
- -Manage the development and implementation of employee safety
training programs from initial orientation through departmental
- -Coordinate appropriate testing and maintenance of all fire
safety equipment including fire extinguishers.
- -Direct the development and implementation of loss
prevention/reduction goals for each department.
- -Analyze loss data to determine what areas need special
attention and works with management to implement appropriate
- Analyze operations for risk potential and make recommendations
to mitigate possible losses. -
- Manage the properties personal protective equipment
- Coordinate all Certificates of Insurance for various property
events and vehicles.
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred. - Minimum of
five to seven years' experience in security/law enforcement and
investigations with at least five years supervisory/management
capacity preferred. -
- Command level supervisory experience (administration,
organization, leadership, and investigatory skills) in the area of
Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice, or Regulatory Compliance or
related industry experience preferred. - - - -
- Experience with and a working knowledge of casino surveillance
operations is preferred. -
- Must have proven business, financial, budgetary and project
management skills. - Must possess excellent verbal and written
communication skills. -
- Must be able to prioritize, direct, and monitor multiple tasks
and assignments. -
- Ability to quickly identify or anticipate potential problems
and recommend solutions for variables that can impact property
- Ability to analyze problems and apply logical/cost effective
solutions. - - -
- Must have the ability to work in highly regulated environment
and possess the ability to develop outstanding relationships with
peers, senior management and regulators. -
- Some travel may be required.
- Is fluent on Microsoft Office software products and is viewed
as an outstanding team player.
- Must pass Manager LAP assessment.
- Is able to work in smoke filled environment and is able to sit
and stand for prolonged periods of time. -
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the appropriate license
through the Virginia Lottery.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIROMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including the
ability to lift up to 50 lbs., and the ability to push, pull,
reach, bend, twist, stoop and stack. -
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be fluent and literate in English.
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing varying noise and
temperature levels, illumination, vibration, crowds, and air
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Danville , Security Shift Manager (Caesars Virginia), Executive , Danville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!