Mental Health Professional (LCPC / LCSW / LMFT
Company: Wexford Health Sources, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Mental Health Professional (LCPC / LCSW / LMFT)
POSITION: Licensed Mental Health Professional (Clinical) SCHEDULE:
12:00p-8:00p, Sunday-Thursday (Fri/Sat Off) Wexford Health Sources,
Inc. is one of the nation's leading innovative correctional health
care companies. At Wexford Health Sources, Inc., our philosophy is
that health care should not be considered a luxury for anyone. We
simply care for those in need and the corrections environment is
our venue. $30.00--hourly rate for LCSWs/LCPCs/LMFTs BENEFITS
Wexford Health is proud to offer a competitive benefits package
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account POSITION SUMMARY
Under the direct supervision of the designated Wexford Health
manager and clinical supervision from the Chief Psychiatrist,
provides social work services to patients receiving mental health
services. Duties include assessment, consultation, liaison, and
psychotherapeutic interventions as appropriate. Communicates
clinical findings in writing, as well as through consultation with
Mental Health Unit staff. Utilizes electronic medical record system
as applicable throughout the scope of duties and responsibilities.
- Provide clinical screenings and assessments for treatment needs
of offenders referred by medical, counseling, security, or other
- In the absence of a Clinical Psychologist, provide clinical
supervision of the center Crisis Team. This includes provision of
quarterly Crisis Team training and consultation to team members on
all crisis interventions. Such consultations may be carried out by
phone during off duty hours.
- Provide crisis intervention counseling, brief therapy, and
group therapy as indicated for Center residents.
- Provide consultation on mental health issues to the center
- Provide staff training to center personnel on mental health
issues including the function of the Crisis Team and how to access
- Monitor the provisions of crisis services to include review of
documentation for accuracy, completeness, and fulfillment of Center
directives and procedures.
- Monitor the clinical condition and treatment needs of special
offender populations (e.g., Guilty but Mentally III or offenders
receiving antipsychotic medication) as determined necessary by
Center or agency directive or local policy.
- Maintain required documentation on all mental health contacts
to include submission of a monthly summary report to the agency
Chief of Mental Health Services.
- Where applicable, provide psychological services for those
offenders who need to be transferred to Mental Health facilities.
Services to include work up and any court hearing testimony
- Provide services in compliance with all Administrative
Directives Departmental Rules.
- Provide staff training in areas related to mental health issues
such as signs and symptoms of mental illness, management of
mentally ill offenders, crisis intervention and related
- Provide re-entry psycho-educational services to mentally ill
offenders returning to the community upon discharge.
- Participate in Behavioral Health Ground Rounds as
- Upon receiving the necessary training and/or instruction ,
perform other duties as required or assigned. The duties and
responsibilities outlined herein are for payroll purposes only;
employees may be assigned other duties as required. ENVIRONMENTAL
CONDITIONS Standard medical setting in a correctional facility,
which includes daily interfacing with inmates, correctional staff,
and health care personnel. LICENSING:-- Current license or license
eligible (passed exam) and actively in process of obtaining
licensure of one of the--
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
CERTIFICATION:--Current CPR certification EDUCATION:-- Graduate
from an accredited university with a Master's Degree in a Mental
Health area. PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
- Clinical License Preferred
- Correctional experience
- Prior experience with use of electronic medical record system
Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization.
Share job opportunities with family and friends through email.
Wexford Health participates in the E-Verify program. Click Here to
review the English language version - Spanish language version
As a qualified individual with a disablity or disabled veteran, you
have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online
system as a result of your disability. firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Wexford Health Sources, Inc., Danville , Mental Health Professional (LCPC / LCSW / LMFT, Healthcare , Danville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!