Company: OSF HealthCare
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Join our mission driven culture as we recruit an additional
top-notch orthopedic surgeon to join our growing practice.
- The incoming Orthopedic Surgeon will practice in a
multi-specialty clinic with 3 other Orthopedic Surgeons with good
access to primary care and subspecialists.
- Clinic hours are M-F, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Incoming physician will see general orthopedics including
shoulder, hip, knee, leg, arm and ankle.
- Epic EMR
- EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- Tucked against the Illinois-Indiana border on Interstate 74,
Danville is an easy 90-mile drive to Indianapolis, home of the
iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway and widely regarded as the
amateur sports capital of the United States.
- Known as the gateway to the Looking for Lincoln National
Heritage Area, Danville mixes a reverence for the past with a
vibrant present and vision for the future. Among the highlights are
a high quality of life with a lower cost of living, strong public
and private school systems, plus easy access to Big Ten higher
education. Danville is just 35 miles from the University of
Illinois flagship campus in Urbana-Champaign.
- Danville's 33,000 residents also enjoy access to the arts: the
Lincoln Park Theater, the Danville Light Opera Company and a
downtown full of giant murals created by the world-famous Walldogs.
Recreation opportunities also abound with 17 parks, four golf
courses, and a nice selection of locally owned shops and
- Visit to download our full community guide. Qualifications
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients servedEOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: OSF HealthCare, Danville , Orthopedic Surgeon, Healthcare , Danville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...