Executive Sous Chef
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Crow Canyon Country Club - ClubCorp
Creative Culinary opportunity!
Our Executive Sous Chefs work closely with the Executive Chefs
collaborating & creating new recipes for our seasonal menus.
As the Executive Sous Chef you will:
- Have 3 years + experience at the Executive Sous Chef level. Or
5 years + at the Sous Chef level.
- Excel in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-based
- Follow culinary trends.
- Lead day-to-day culinary operations ensuring member
expectations on food quality is being met or exceeded.
- Engage and drive continuous improvement with the culinary
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
employees & members.
- Train, supervise, develop and mentor the culinary team.
- Ensure adherence to recipes, safety practices, sanitation, food
storage and rotation, food preparation, plate presentation, and
production time standards in the kitchen.
- Be willing to adapt to new technology.
- Embody our passion for scratch cooking & good wine.
- Demonstrate ingredient knowledge.
- Embrace diversity.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and
adherence to food safety policies and procedures.
LEARN MORE ABOUT Crow Canyon Country
Address:711 Silver Lake DrDanville, CA 94526
We've transformed the way Members enjoy Club life!
This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements
for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the the
*ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: ClubCorp, Danville , Executive Sous Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Danville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!