Hospitality Recruitment: Restaurant Culinary Leader
Company: Patrice & Associates Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Vacancy For Restaurant Culinary Leader - Restaurant Jobs In
Danville, VA Restaurant Culinary Leader - K105 Position Name
Hospitality Recruitment: Restaurant Culinary Leader Location
Danville, VA Salary Range $42000 - $55000 Client Overview Our
Hospitality Client continues to grow at a fast pace with the
addition of strong leadership to operate the restaurants. Their
brand is very strong in all aspects of the business. This is a
scratch kitchen concept because they believe in quality food. They
also have two full bars in the newly designed facilities. Guest can
enjoy the have open show kitchens, indoor/outdoor patios with
garage doors wrapped around the entire area, and an incredible
audio/video TV and music experience. Why people LOVE working for
- High volume ranging from $4 Mil - $7 Mil
- Growing at 3 restaurants per year and 1 DM every 2 years
- Where family atmosphere and bar concept meet at great food
- 6 manager teams mean 50-hour work week and 5 days
- Strong work/life balance
- Growing sales and traffic as a company
- 2 weeks vacation until 5 year then 3
- Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas - Close early on Christmas Eve.
Position Overview & Responsibilities
- Oversee daily operations - helping where needed to
- 8 week training program - possibly out of market
- Must be a hands-on manager passionate about great food and
- No 401k Position Requirements
- Must have at least 3 years of high-volume, salaried kitchen
management experience. Ideally in a high volume ($4 Million +
restaurant with a scratch menu).
- Experience with ordering, inventory, and working with local
- Experience with hiring, training, and scheduling staff.
- Experience opening a new restaurant is desirable.
- Experience with Corporate Restaurants is desirable.
- Must have a positive, upbeat, can-do attitude. No ego
- Available to work days, late nights, and weekends. Upload Your
Resume* Allowed file extension - pdf, docx, doc What Clients Say
About Patrice & Associates Corina was wonderful to work with. She
was very persistent and even convinced me to take the second
interview, after I had accepted another offer. It was well worth it
to me. I am very excited to get started in this new position. Brian
Willis Corina was wonderful to work with. Whether you are a
candidate looking for a job, or a client looking for great staff,
it takes a lot of time, effort and persistence. Candidates &
clients actually have similar issues - how to get noticed, attract
the best options, maintain the other party's interest throughout
the process, and seal the right deal. Copyright Patrice &
Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.
Powered By ClickTecs
Keywords: Patrice & Associates Inc, Danville , Hospitality Recruitment: Restaurant Culinary Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Danville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!