Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Heather
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
About the Position:
Maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production ensuring
a quality product is delivered to the next operation and customer.
Achieve the business goals of the operation including cost, quality
safety, and delivery. Coach, develop, and support hourly
associates. Hold associates accountable for attainment of
objectives. Drive Business Center strategies to the floor
• Maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production,
ensuring a quality product is delivered to the next
• Develop, maintain and provide continuous improvement in
• Lead adherence of all procedures, audits, practices, and
standard work within the operation.
• Develop employees and foster a team culture.
• Promote safety in aspects of every task.
Required Education and Experience :
• Bachelor's Degree, or relevant work experience.
• Requires the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Strong communication and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of HR functions, safety, budgets.
• Ability to lead teams of employees.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum of one year relevant work experience,
manufacturing or military experience preferred.
• Experience in a union environment.
• Specific experience in tire manufacturing processes.
• 4-year technical degree preferred.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It
employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in
46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two
Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg
strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set
the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more
information about Goodyear and its products, go to
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regards to that individual's
race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information,
ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online
application, or any other part of the employment process, please
contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.
Click here for more information about Equal Employment
Opportunity laws, and here for additional supplementary
Nearest Major Market: Danville
Nearest Secondary Market: Virginia
Job Segment: Manager, QA, Quality Assurance, Recruiting,
Management, Quality, Technology, Human Resources