Company: Big Lots Stores Inc.
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Primarily responsible for leading the service team including
cashiering, and recovery-related functions and is accountable for
customer service and operational front-end standards. Provides
leadership and clear direction to associates and actively
participates in the customer-facing and service aspects of the
store, including the support of front-end operations and programs
and customer carry outs. Serves as the primary Manager on Duty
(MOD) when present. When serving as MOD, leads and provides
direction to store associates performing all cashiering, customer
service, recovery, and furniture-related activities on the sales
floor. Works collaboratively with store leadership to accomplish
customer service and front-end operational goals and tasks to help
drive overall store performance.
1. Leads, supervises, and provides work direction to the Service
Team in the store related to all cashiering, front-end and recovery
2. Provides feedback to store leadership regarding the team's
3. Responsible for activities related to the achievement of
customer service standards, front end operations and program
compliance, training, and day-to-day operational tasks, including
4. Serves as the primary Manager on Duty when present including
opening and closing the store when scheduled. When serving in this
role, provides leadership and direction to floor associates and
ensures that store, merchandising, and customer service standards
are continuously met, including merchandise presentation, signage,
recovery, and cleanliness. Drives the customer experience and
ensures resolution of customer issues.
5. Responsible for the maintenance, supervision, and compliance of
the Hazardous Waste program.
6. Utilizes company tools, reports, and feedback to effectively
analyze trends and collaborate with store leadership in refining
plans to accomplish store initiatives and achieve goals.
1. High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
required. Must be 18 years of age.
2. Minimum two years retail management experience preferred.
3. Strong decision-making, problem resolution, and interpersonal
4. Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds
required. Ability to unload freight, to move product on and off
store shelves, to walk, stand, bend, stoop, or kneel for long
periods of time, and to move freely throughout store on a continual
5. Availability to work a variable schedule of up to 40 hours per
week, including nights, weekends, and holidays required.
6. Basic English literacy, math, and PC skills required.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws. Apply
Keywords: Big Lots Stores Inc., Danville , Service Lead, Other , Danville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!