District Director Clinical Services
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
This is an incentive based position, which may include bonuses,
incentive, or commission plans.
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Provides clinical expertise and support to Regional Directors,
Executive Directors, RN Case Managers, Health and Wellness
Directors, and staff nurses. This includes health care activities,
training and development of staff, and regulatory compliance
- Responsible for the successful implementation and maintenance
of corporate policies and procedures.
- Supports the implementation of health care services, policies
and procedures in collaboration with Regional Directors, Executive
Directors, RN Case Managers, and Health and Wellness
- Conducts regular quality audits through site visits and
Standards and Expectations Walkthrough (SEW) audits of all health
care areas to ensure compliance with Brookdale standards and state
regulations, appropriate resident assessments, charges, and
placement, appropriate staffing, staff training, and quality
assurance. Reports information to Health and Wellness Director,
- Regional Director of Operations, and Divisional Director of
Health Services and Quality.
- Provides clinical guidance to field staff, when necessary, to
determine appropriateness for resident move-ins.
- Promotes problem solving for meeting resident needs and
utilizing community resources and support systems.
- Provides guidance to Regional Directors and Executive Directors
to identify providers of ancillary services and support.
- Participates in hiring, training, and mentoring RN Case
Managers and Health and Wellness Directors.
- Analyzes resident and medication incident reports with Regional
Director of Operations; assesses trends and assists with process
improvement plans, with input from the Divisional Director of
Health Services and Quality, as appropriate.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives as directed by
the Divisional Director of Health Services and Quality or regional
- Analyzes various healthcare reports, trends, and move-outs to
assist the Regional Director of Operations in process improvement
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Danville , District Director Clinical Services, Other , Danville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!