Research Project Coordinator Senior
Posted on: September 11, 2022
- Works with minimal guidance and mentorship from experienced
project managers and research investigators to implement research
- Tracks project related expenses and assists with monitoring
- Assists in developing new study budgets under minimal
- Ensures adherence to federal or other regulatory
- Assists in the development, implementation and management of
protocols for research projects.
- Under minimal supervision, implements a project plan and
provides overall project coordination, including oversight of the
study team, progress tracking and reporting, quality control,
recruitment and research support staff training.
- Coordinates all research project-related activities to meet
project goals and milestones, based on study design.
- Communicates resource needs, issues, project status and
milestones met to project team and project leader.
- Develops and delivers study specific material.
- Mentors, manages, and trains junior project staff.
- Handles sensitive project issues and provides resolution.
- Submits request for data extracts and manages data under
- Assists with preparation of data dictionaries.
- Assists with preparation and submission of final reports, study
manuscripts for publication, grant applications, and contract
request submissions.Work is typically performed in an office
environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific
obligations and complying with all organization policies and
procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not
intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements
considered necessary to successfully perform the job.*Relevant
experience may be a combination of related work experience and/or
Master's degree obtained (Master's Degree = 2 years relevant
Keywords: Geisinger, Danville , Research Project Coordinator Senior, Other , Danville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!