Account Executive / Healthcare Sales Rep
Company: Gentiva Health Services
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Account Executive / Healthcare Sales Rep Tracking Code 70493 Job
Description Our Care Matters. When you join the Kindred at Home
team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation's
leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and
non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate,
high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of
residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled
nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than
ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team
helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most
to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the
appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their
families.Our Employees Matter.We believe a world-class patient
experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience.--And,
committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at
Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are
committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their
personal and professional goals.We offer:
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planningAs a Home
Health Specialist, you will:
- Call on physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities'
management, discharge planners, and case managers within an
assigned territory to promote our homecare services.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Prepare business plans and maintain target lists. Prioritize
accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
- Gather and organize account-related information and provide
input on key customer opportunities, service line extensions and
proposal or contract pricing. Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a health related
science (e.g., nursing, pharmacy, etc.) or the equivalent plus a
minimum of two years health care or related industry sales
experience generally required.
- Excellent selling, organization, problem-solving skills and the
ability to appropriately represent the Company service capabilities
to the targeted referral source audience is required.
- Previous healthcare sales experience preferred such as selling
in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), DME, ortho, cardio, etc OR
previous experience as a clinical liaison preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
required. Microsoft Office proficiency required.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales
meetings as required. Required Experience Join Our Team!--Check out
our video to get--a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health
team ---Home Health To learn more, please apply online. Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
origin. Job Location Danville, Kentucky, United States Position
Keywords: Gentiva Health Services, Danville , Account Executive / Healthcare Sales Rep, Sales , Danville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!